What is Ciltep?
Ciltep is a popular all-natural supplement on the market. It is in a class of supplements called Nootropics, which means that it is a mental stimulant that enhances cognition performance and improves focus and memory.
Savvy buyers want to know what exactly is in Ciltep and how those ingredients work together to increase mental performance. Here are the main ingredients and how they work together that you may want to check before you buy Ciltep:
- Artichoke extract is a PDE4 inhibitor. Rather, it naturally contains a PDE4 inhibitor called luteolin. PDE4 inhibitors like luteolin have been shown to have nootropic effects which include improved long-term memory and increased cognition.
- Forskolin is formulated to improve memory formation by activating the enzyme adenylyl cyclase, by increasing cAMP at intracellular levels. It is derived from the root of the Coleus Forskohlii plant.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALCAR) is added to Ciltep to maintain the dopamine chemical system in the body. It blunts the effects of acetylcholinesterase, which increases in the body when cAMP is enhanced by forskolin.
- Vitamin B-6 is in many nootropic supplements because it synthesizes neurotransmitters like dopamine and serotonin. In Ciltep, B-6 is present in the metabolically active form to promote optimal cognitive function.
- L-Phenylalanine is used by the brain to make dopamine. It is an amino acid that is found in many foods and is the power behind efficient dopamine metabolism, promoting a positive mood and motivation.
Now this all sounds awesome, but how does it work?
Ciltep promotes a process called Long-Term Potentiation, or LTP.
What is LTP?
LTP occurs when two neurons in the brain are stimulated simultaneously. LTP enhances the signal between those two neurons. It is a natural way of increasing focus and improving memory.
How does Ciltep achieve LTP?
- Inhibits PDE4 (Phospodiesterase-4) using artichoke extract, a safe herbal supplement. PDE4 breaks down cAMP molecules, the messenger signaling system in the brain. Inhibiting PDE4 blocks the destruction of cAMP molecules, thus increasing levels of cAMP in the brain. PDE4 inhibitors are used in different nootropic supplements for their ability to improve long-term memory, increase wakefulness, neuroprotection, and increase cognition.
- Increases cAMP (cyclic adenosine monophosphate) with forskolin, the only natural supplement for increasing cAMP levels. Forskolin activates Long-Term Potentiation to improve memory formation and increase the retention of new information.
What are the benefits of taking Ciltep and is it safe?
Ciltep has a positive effect on the body’s normal dopamine metabolism. Dopamine boosts the motivation, learning, and memory processes in the brain. The dynamics of the dopamine system are not changed chemically using Ciltep, so the negative side effects often seen with stimulant use are avoided. The presence of L-Phenylalanine, L-Carnitine, and Vitamin B6 ensures that optimal neurotransmitter levels are maintained.
Artichoke extract and Forskolin bind with L-Phenylalanine and L-Carnitine, both used by the brain to produce dopamine and acetylcholine, to prevent energy crashes and create lasting good moods.
Ciltep is not regulated in the United States and is in fact, all natural and made in the United States of America. It is safe and natural to take and formulated using the highest quality ingredients.